For more than a century, Marvin has lived by a simple creed: Never compromise on quality.
Marvin Wood Windows
Marvin Windows and Doors brings its Built around you® philosophy to life with every customer and every product it creates.
WHAT MAKES MARVIN WINDOWS AND DOORS BETTER?
- ENDLESS CUSTOMIZATION - Start with one of our thousands of standard windows and doors. Then choose from seven interior wood species options. Nineteen clad colors. Multiple glass and hardware options. And limitless divided lite patterns. Or start with an idea and we’ll bring it to life as a one-of-a-kind window or door.
- ENGINEERED PERFORMANCE - Marvin windows and doors are built to last because they’re built to resist the most extreme elements. Each window is crafted with real wood throughout. And our exteriors feature extruded aluminum cladding that is substantially stronger than typical roll-form aluminum, with paint finishes that keep colors strong and true as they resist chalking and fading.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY - Virtually all Marvin products already meet or exceed federal ENERGY STAR® guidelines. Marvin is always striving to meet the needs of an ever-changing environment. That’s why they’re committed to building energy efficiency into product performance while bringing your inspiration to life. Marvin offers a variety of energy-efficient glass options including LoĒ2–272®, LoĒ3–366® and High-R Triple-pane glass — so there’s a glass option for any need.
- MARVIN EXCLUSIVE FEATURES - Revolutionary features including: Full Wash Mode on the Ultimate Casement Collection, Lift and Slide Door hardware allows for sweeping views and clear expanses up to 46 feet wide and 12 feet high, Low Profile Sills deliver unmatched performance and a flush transition between interior and exterior spaces with our Ultimate Sliding French Door and Sliding Patio Door and our favorite the Tilt-And-Turn Hopper Window with dual opening hardware.
- EXPERT INSTALLATION FROM GLOBAL - You get peace of mind knowing your windows and doors are backed by the most knowledgeable and responsive experts in the industry. From exact measurements to advice on which window configuration would be right for your space, Global Home Improvement is there throughout the process.