Whether it’s no grilles, grilles between the glass, or simulated divided light grilles, Marvin has the ideal choice for your unique style.
Marvin’s custom capabilities allow the creation of almost any divided lite pattern you can dream up.
DIVIDED LIGHT OPTIONS
Marvin has a variety of ways to bring out the best in your window designs:
• Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) - SDL bars are permanently adhered to both sides of the glass.
• Authentic Divided Lite (ADL) - Separate pieces of glass are glazed between muntin bars-the way windows have been made since the beginning. Only now, Marvin’s state-of-the-art design adds energy efficiency to traditional appeal.
• Grilles-between-the-Glass (GBGs) - Grilles are permanently installed between the glass panes. This low-maintenance option creates the look of divided lites.
• GBGs Color Choices for Exterior and Interior - Color options allow for two tone grilles-between-the-glass. Choose from 13 exterior colors or 4 interior colors.
• Removable Grilles - Solid wood Grilles on the interior offer the look of a classic divided lites, but can be easily removed for cleaning.
DIVIDED LIGHT PATTERNS
Marvin’s custom capabilities allow us to create almost any divided lite pattern you can dream up. Divides lites can feature an array of muntin widths, unique muntin profiles, rectangular or radius cuts and more. Choose from an existing lite cut, specify custom divided lites according to a new design or ask our design professionals to assist in creating a pattern for your needs.
The result is a window or door that combines the detailing and craftsmanship of a small millwork house with the product performance delivered by an industry leader.