Job review from DAVID in West Chester, PA 19380 on 06/11/21
Murry was personable and informative.
Although I thought the installation came out fantastic:
1. Limited communication due to language barrier which we knew about...but we were ok because DJ was gonna be on site daily??? This caused:
2. Heartburn about some minor trim detail that was likely not an issue, but rather a product of lack of detailed communication
3. In 4 days, never saw project manager who we were told would be on site daily
4. Crew - 1 guy (Sven?) Was a pleasant guy. Other guy (bald) threw cig butts in yard after smoking and had a less than friendly demeanor about him. That was my take. Multiple other visitors shared same point of view. He wasnt threatening, just a simple hi and a smile would help him with other interactions with future clients.
5 for hauling away construction waste in a timely fashion. Also crew mitigated cleanup well with tarps. They used shop vac daily to clean up!
1. For all the subsequent metal flashing, nails, screws and cigarette butts I picked up after the crew left out of the yard and driveway. I get they wont catch everything. I picked up 2 handfuls of debris the day they left.
What type of work did you have done:
Windows & Doors
What made you choose our company:
1. Interested in high quality windows for our home that faces southern exposure that will last as long as the original windows (37 years)!
2. Murry really sold us on the quality of installation from the crew. I agree with his assessment of the work they performed. After some initial head scratching, they really did a beautiful job.
West Chester, PA 19380
Friday, June 11th