Replacement Window Shopping can be confusing and at times frustrating. We are in the window business and we know how many hundreds of window brands and window lines there are. Between Andersen, Pelle and Ply-gem there are over 20 different window lines! This is why Marvin created the ideal replacement window solution that is designed to last a lifetime: Infinity Fiberglass Windows and Doors from Marvin.
So what makes these FIBERGLASS Windows so special? Here are some of the reasons:
The problem with vinyl windows is they are designed to fail! Vinyl window manufacturers purposely make an inferior product knowing that if you replace your windows every 5-10 years then they make more money. Here are some of the complaints we have heard from vinyl window customers:
Vinyl aka Plastics main use is for throwing away products such as bottles, trash bags, product packaging, or for any low
cost throw-away application.
• Vinyl breaks down when exposed to hot & cold temperatures
• Vinyl is not a stable material; it will shrink, warp & bow
• Vinyl pigments fade and discolor at a high rate
• Vinyl contains calcium striate promoting surface chalk
• Plastic is a leading source of world pollution
• Off-gassing of plastics has been linked to health issues
• Vinyl has been deleted from most exterior products
such as outdoor furniture, decking, and the remainder
being converted to composite
When comparing vinyl to fiberglass the choice is clear. Fiberglass windows and Doors are the ideal choices for NJ and PA homeowners!