Metal Roofing Company in Summit, Montclair, Doylestown
Metal is perhaps the most versatile roofing material on the market and can transform almost any home or commercial building from weak and boring to structurally sound and modern!
Metal roofing is eco-friendly and beautiful, and it will probably be the last roof you ever buy. Global Home Improvement is your local expert in all kinds of metal roofing.
With a variety of design options, such as standing seam, metal shingle, metal slate, and metal tile, there’s an option to match just about any style.
And not only can metal roofing last three times as long as traditional asphalt, but it will also increase the curb appeal, aesthetics, and property value of a home.
Benefits of a Metal Roof
- Long-lasting investment: Although the initial cost for a metal roof is higher than most other roofing materials, you’ll save money in the long run. A metal roof can last a lifetime, unlike an asphalt shingle roof which typically requires reroofing every 10 to 20 years.
- Styles for every home: Metal roofing comes in a variety of styles, colors, and finishes. If you want the genuine look of slate, shake, tile or shingle, in a more durable solution, metal roofing may be a great option.
- Energy-efficient: Metal roofing reflects heat to reduce heating and cooling costs year-round.
- Long warranties: Most metal roofing comes with a 30 to 50-year warranty, depending on the manufacturer. Contact Global Home Improvement to learn more about the metal roofing products we install and the warranties provided.
Common Misconceptions About Metal Roofs
- Lightning: A metal roof does not increase the likelihood of lightning striking your home. Metal roofing isn’t flammable or combustible and is, therefore, a desirable option to protect your home against severe weather.
- Rust: Most metal roofs have a metallic coating that prevents rust from forming. Paint can be applied over the coating to provide the color you desire.
- Noise: It is commonly thought that a metal roof will be noisier than other types of roofing. When installed with proper sheathing, a metal roof can actually silence noise from rain and hail more than other roofing materials.
- Dents: Most metal roof products are designed to withstand hail, high winds and heavy snow, year after year. Metal roof systems have a 150-mph wind rating, which is equal to an F2 tornado.